I’m about to highlight 10 of the best landing page builders which can instantly boost your leads.
I’m talking about the same landing page builders used by giants like Skyscanner, Verizon, Vimeo, eBay, and more.
Statistics show that companies who create more landing pages get way more leads.
So if you want more leads, which you obviously do, then you NEED to check out this list.
The Top 10 Landing Page Builders and Apps
Hubspot needs little introduction.
For years, this company has put together some of the leading tools for marketers.
And its landing page tool is no different.
Either build a page using one of Hubspot’s tested templates or start from scratch and build a new page from the ground up.
Either way, Hubspot makes it super easy to build personalized landing pages targetted at your customers without having to rely on designers or IT teams.
- Fully responsive page designs
- Use templates or start from scratch
- Live chat, popups, unique forms, conversational bots, and more
- Comprehensive solutions to manage all aspects of your marketing strategy
Hubspot offers an all-in-one marketing tool complete with a landing page builder. While it is one of the most expensive solutions out there, it’s definitely worth it:
- Professional - $800/mth: Lets you generate up to 1,000 leads and includes landing pages as well as tools to create blog content, automate your marketing, traffic analytics, and more.
- Enterprise - $3,200/mth: Lets you generate up to 10,000 leads and includes Hubspot’s complete all-in-one marketing suite.
Note: Hubspot’s starter plans do not include a landing page builder.
Instapage markets itself as an Advertising Conversion Cloud built to automize everything from when a lead first clicks on your ads down to the moment they make their purchase.
And the system seems to work:
Instapage’s clients include Skyscanner, eBay, and Vimeo.
Instapage’s landing page builder is very instinctive to use and allows you to build pages using unique pre-built blocks that are optimized for conversions and cut down on design time.
It also boasts some very impressive design features that allow you to really customize your pages so they meet your brand’s aesthetics.
- Unique Instablocks for faster, better-converting page designs
- A/B testing
- Detailed conversion analytics
- Admap to sync Google Ads directly with your pages
- Postclick Score shows you how many clicks your ads generate
- Customizable forms
- Business - $149/mth: Everything you need to build better landing pages.
- Enterprise: Instapage’s Enterprise plans are customized to each client. They include all the features of the regular Business Plan plus better analytics, a more sophisticated page builder, better customer support, and more.
Leadpages is one of the most easy-to-use landing page builders out there.
Thanks to its simple drag-and-drop builder, you can create high-converting landing pages with virtually no coding knowledge
But don’t be fooled into thinking that Leadpages is just a dime-store solution for beginners:
It doesn’t cut any corners on features, offering A-B testing, advanced integrations, and much more.
- Mobile-responsive templates
- Built-in conversion guidance and evaluation
- Unlimited traffic and leads
- Unlimited page publishing
- Fastest page-load speed
Leadpages currently offers 3 different plans:
- Standard - $25/mth: Great for new businesses or beginner marketers.
- Pro - $48/mth: Ideal for experienced marketers and growing businesses.
- Advanced - $199/mth: Perfect for marketing agencies and other big companies.
If you’ve ever created a website with Wix, using Wishpond to create a landing page will be a breeze.
Using a similar drag-and-drop builder and a database of over 100 pre-built templates, Wishpond has really taken a lot of the guesswork out of creating effective landing pages, especially for beginners.
If you’re an advanced marketer, however, don’t fret:
Wishpond also has a bunch of advanced features if you’re looking to dive in deeper.
- 100+ templates
- One-click A/B testing
- Great custom form options
- Personalized reports and performance updates
- Starting Out - $49/mth: Includes anding pages, social contests, page popups, email drip campaigns, and more. 1,000 lead maximum.
- Rapid Growth - starts at $199/mth: All the features from the Everything You Need Plan plus first-class customer support and free coaching. Maximum leads vary according to price.
Unbounce is one of my favorites on this list.
And I’m not alone:
Over 15,000 brands swear by Unbounce’s landing page builder.
And it’s not hard to see why.
This tool makes it super easy to build high-converting landing pages targetted at your industry.
Unbounce offers 3 different product types for SaaS, eCommerce, and marketing agencies.
- 125+ templates
- Dynamic keyword insertion allows you to change the keywords in your pages according to search results
- Automated SSL encryption
- Dedicated Launch Specialist and Customer Success Manager for Enterprise clients
- Easy integration with Salesforce, Hubspot, WordPress, Mailchimp, and more
- Essential - $79/mth: 75 landing pages + popups and alert bars. This plan includes everything you need to get started.
- Premium - $159/mth: 150 landing pages + 16 popups and alert bars. The Premium plan also includes AMP landing pages, sub-accounts, and premium integrations.
- Enterprise - $399/mth: Unbounce’s Enterprise plans are custom-built based on your needs. Plus, you’ll get to work with a dedicated Launch Specialist and Customer Success Manager to maximize your leads and traffic.
The Getresponse landing page tool is easy to use and delivers results.
Get started by choosing one of the hundreds of mobile-optimized, conversion-driven templates.
Then, using the intuitive drag-and-drop builder, customize the page to match your brand and suit your needs.
Once you’re done, hit publish and, once you get some traffic, review your performance and change the page accordingly.
While all the tools on this page are great, Getresponse gets extra credit for its simple, fuss-free design that makes building great landing pages super easy.
- Super simple landing page tool
- Flexible plans for individual marketers right through to big enterprises
- 5,000 Shutterstock images
- Built-in image editor for unique pictures
- Mobile view to preview how your page looks on phones and tablets
- Tons of features, including count-down timers, customizable forms, and more
Getresponse offers flexible plans with prices that vary depending on the number of leads you generate. The prices below are for plans with a 1,000 lead maximum:
- Basic - from $15/mth: Includes unlimited landing pages and automation templates, email marketing, autoresponders, 1 sales funnel, and more.
- Plus - $49/mth: Includes everything from the Basic Plan plus webinar hosting, basic CRM, 5 sales funnels, 3 user accounts, and more.
- Professional - $99/mth: Includes everything from the Plus Plan plus unlimited sales funnels, 5 user accounts, and unlimited webinars.
- Enterprise - $1,199/mth: Includes everything in Pro plus a dedicated account manager, IP address, deliverability consulting, email campaign consulting, and more.
“The tools and features that Landingi offer are great for anyone looking to create higher–converting landing pages.”
That’s what Neil Patel says about Landingi, a simple landing page builder designed for people with no programming skills whatsoever.
But don’t worry:
Just because it isn’t built for programmers, Landingi is far from oversimplified and still offers a ton of features to create killer pages, manage your leads, analyze your results, and optimize accordingly.
Plus, Landingi offers a free trial and live training sessions to help familiarize new customers with the platform.
- Built-in analytics
- Tracks traffic and conversions
- Great integrations
- A/B testing
Landingi offers different plans for businesses and agencies:
- Basic - $11/mth
- Core - $29/mth
- Create - $45/mth
- Automate - $59/mth
- Consultant - $145/mth
- Agency - $149/mth
- Agency Pro - $245/mth
Ucraft is a website builder and landing page creator.
It is even available in a free version for beginners, but its paid plans are really where you get the most freedom and features.
Like Landingi and Getresponse, Ucraft is super easy to use; building a new page is literally a matter of picking a template, customizing it with the right elements, and hitting publish.
Plus, Ucraft offers all the analytics you need, hosting, domain integration, and more.
The biggest downfall of Ucraft, however, is that is more of an all-round website builder than a specialized tool for landing pages.
- Specialized eCommerce features
- 24/7 live chat support
- Team App for better collaboration
- SEO App to help you optimize your pages for search
Ucraft offers 3 pricing tiers that are among some of the most affordable on this list:
- Pro Website- $10/mth
- Pro Shop - $21/mth
- Big eCommerce - $39/mth
All the paid plans come with a 14-day free trial, a free custom domain, SEO tools, advanced design elements, Google Analytics, and more.
The more expensive plans, however, offer more eCommerce options, such as discount coupons, more product variations, etc.
Clickfunnels, as the name suggests, is a specialized tool for building sales funnels.
However, it also offers some great tools for building different kinds of landing pages, including opt-in funnels, membership signup pages, product launch pages, and more.
I particularly like Clickfunnels because it is so focused on driving leads and conversions and because it allows you to build really targeted pages that guide your leads through the entire sales process.
Ucraft and some of the other more general website builder apps on this list, on the other hand, lack some depth in this area.
- Specialized for building high-converting sales funnels and landing pages
- One single dashboard for easy project management
- Can be used to run automated marketing campaigns
- Ability to run affiliate programs via Backpack app
- Starter Pack - $97/mth
- Etison Suite - $297/mth
Shortstack is a comprehensive tool that lets you do 3 things:
Build landing pages
Manage email marketing
This is a really comprehensive platform that, like Clickfunnels, lets you run more in-depth, conversion-driven campaigns.
Shortstack also sets itself apart from some of the other tools in this list thanks to its in-depth analytics and ROI tracking.
- Great analytics
- Fraud detection (for repeat entries etc)
- Tracks conversion rates, ROI, traffic, and more
- Starter Plan - $29/mth: Up to 2,000 leads/contacts.
- Business Plan - $99/mth: Up to 10,000 leads/contacts.
- Agency Plan - $199/mth: Up to 50,000 leads/contacts.
Why Use a Landing Page Builder?.. Because They’re Simple!
Landing page builders have one big thing going for them:
They are super simple.
The tools I’ve listed above are all designed to be used by people who aren’t designers or coders.
People like me.
People like you.
People who are focused on driving traffic and leads for their business.
By using a landing page builder, you can start building high-converting landing pages in just a few clicks.
All the tools I’ve listed use drag-and-drop, meaning designing a new page is as simple as selecting the elements you need and dragging them on your page.
Most of the apps I’ve mentioned also come with features like A/B testing and different types of analytics, meaning you can optimize your pages based on real data.
According to Hubspot, over 60% of marketers say their biggest challenge is driving traffic and generating leads.
If you’re part of that 60% (I know I was for a long time), than you need this software.
Hubspot stats also show that companies that create 30+ landing pages get 7 times more leads than those companies that use 10 or less.
Landing pages can boost your leads 7-fold.
What to Look for to Get the Biggest Increase in the Amount of Leads You're Getting
Whatever landing page app you use, make sure it offers:
- A/B testing. There’s no better way to know whether a page works than to test it against another.
- ROI and other analytics. You need hard numbers to measure your performance and optimize accordingly.
- Tested templates. This helps take some of the guesswork out of building your landing pages.
- Integrations. You’re landing page builder needs to integrate flawlessly with things like Google Analytics, Mailchimp, WordPress, SEO tools, etc.
- Flexible publishing. You and your team need to be able to manage your landing pages on separate domains.
- Sophisticated design elements. You need as much flexibility as possible when designing your landing pages in order to really find what works.
Keys to Building a Great Landing Page
Leads and conversions.
That’s what you want from a landing page.
Here are some tips for building landing pages that drive both:
- Your title is everything. According to Copyblogger, up to 80% of people don’t read past the headline. You need to minimize the risk of losing your readers that early.
- Use testimonials. Let your clients tell your leads why they should buy into your products/services.
- Provide value. Show your readers how you’ll benefit them.
- Be mobile-friendly. If you’re landing page doesn’t look good on mobile, you’ve already lost over 50% of your potential clientele.
- Understand your USP (Unique Selling Points). Know what makes you stand out from your competitors and point that out to your readers.
- Remove distractions. Putting multiple offers on a single landing page can decrease conversions by up to 266% (BlueLeadz).
- Maximize loading speeds. A 1-second delay in page loading reduces conversions by 7%.
- Know your industry’s benchmark conversion rate. Conversion rates vary greatly from one industry to another. Make sure you know what to compare yourself to.
- Be goal orientated. Know where you want your leads to go, and guide them there with the right elements. If you use clickable media, pay close attention to where you send people.
Your business can’t do without landing pages.
All of the tools I’ve mentioned here can help you build pages that drive leads and revenue.
Which one will you choose?